This is something different which you should love. We only put a little chilli in this recipe to give it a little zing however adjust to your level.
This recipe is low saturated fat, low sugar and high protein.
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. peanut oil
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves (or Bok Choy)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce, salt reduced and light
- Sprinkle sesame seeds
- (2 tbsp. plain flour for meatballs)
- 250g chicken mince
- 2 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1/2 tbsp. red chilli paste
- 1 tsp. red curry paste
- 2 tsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. ginger, crushed
- 1 slice multigrain bread, processed to make breadcrumbs
- In a large mixing bowl place all the meatball ingredients and mix until all incorporated.
- Divide mixture into 6 meatballs, or size you like.Â Roll and pat onto plate with flour.Â Set aside.
- Heat a med non-stick frypan with peanut oil and cook the meatballs 5 mins each side, depending on thickness patties.
- Meanwhile, in a medium non-stick frypan heat 1 tsp.Â Peanut oil & sesame oil and stir fry the capsicum and zucchini for about 5 minutes, add 1 tbsp. soy sauce, and 1 crushed garlic. When cooked take off heat and divide onto 2 plates.Â Sprinkle sesame seeds over vegetables.
- Check meatballs and when ready serve on top of vegetables.
Servings: 2 Serving size:431g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1930 kJ||448 kJ|
|461 Cal||107 Cal|
|Protein||40.5 g||9.4 g|
|Fat, total||22.6 g||5.2 g|
|- Saturated||5.7 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||19.7 g||4.6 g|
|- Sugars||10.5 g||2.4 g|
|Sodium||1320 mg||306 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.