If you like some spicy heat in your food, you can add it by doubling the amount of chilli in the recipe.
This recipe is extremely versatile and tastes great using pork, chicken or beef as the meat ingredient.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 Red Capsicum, (bell pepper)diced
- 500g Pork Mince, (or chicken mince)
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 small or 1 large carrot grated
- 180g sweet corn kernels
- 1 x 250g Dried Rice Noodles
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 chilli chopped or 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- Boil hot water in kettle. When boiled, place noodles in large bowl and pour boiling water to cover and let sit for 8 -10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat sesame oil in wok and stir fry onion and capsicum for approx 5 mins. Take off heat onto plate and heat remaining oil and cook pork mince, breaking meat apart with wooden spoon. When nearly browned add onion mix back to wok. Stirring, then add grated carrot, garlic, ginger and chilli. Keep stirring whilst adding the sauces - soy, fish, hoisin and sweet chilli. Add corn.
- Now the noodles should be softened, drain them and add to wok. Keep stirring until all incorporated. Squeeze lemon juice over, mix in and serve.
Servings: 4 Serving size:410g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2340 kJ||572 kJ|
|559 Cal||137 Cal|
|Protein||31.6 g||7.7 g|
|Fat, total||10.0 g||2.4 g|
|- Saturated||2.2 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||80 g||19.5 g|
|- Sugars||23.6 g||5.8 g|
|Sodium||910 mg||222 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.