If you don't like your curries too spicy, be careful about the type of curry paste you put in. If you like a mild curry, you may even consider reducing the amount of paste you put in.
Either way, we know you'll love this dish.
- 3 Tablespoon Green Curry Paste
- 1 chicken breast, skin off
- 1 Zucchini sliced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 small onion sliced into half moon
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- 150ml water
- 1/3 cup light cooking cream
- 1 can Evaporative Coconut Milk Light
- 2 cups rice, cooked as per instructions
- Cook Rice as per instructions.
- In a large non-stick frypan or wok place onion on med high heat and stir fry for 5 mins, do not burn the onion, turn heat down if necessary. Once cooked put on a plate and set aside.
- Keep the wok going, turn down heat to med and add the curry paste. You want to cook the paste for 1 minute.
- Now place the diced chicken with the curry paste and cook for 5 mins.
- Now add the Light Coconut Milk mix together. Add ½ cup of water, fish sauce. sugar and bring to the boil. Once sauce is simmering, turn heat down zucchini and cook for 5 mins. Now add the onion back into mixture and simmer for a further 5 mins.
- Now add light cooking cream, stir. Mix 2 teaspoons cornflour with ¼ cup cold water and add to the curry, this will thicken it, keep stirring. If you feel it is a bit too thick, add a little extra milk or water, but it should be a nice glossy thick curry sauce.
- Serve on steamed rice.
Servings: 2 Serving size:865g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||3330 kJ||385 kJ|
|795 Cal||92 Cal|
|Protein||55.0 g||6.4 g|
|Fat, total||25.4 g||2.9 g|
|- Saturated||16.8 g||1.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||83.4 g||9.6 g|
|- Sugars||23.1 g||2.7 g|
|Sodium||2320 mg||268 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.