The flavours of the tuna and leek go very well together and the pasta adds some body and texture without being heavy.
This recipe is low fat, low sugar, and is a good source of protein.
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1 x 425g can Tuna in Brine, drained
- ¼ cup Extra Light Sour Cream (12% fat)
- ¼ cup Light Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tsp. seeded mustard
- 2 Fresh Lasagne Sheets, each cut in half
- Heat a large pot of water and cook lasagne sheets for a couple of minutes, take out and set aside draining on a tea towel.
- Wash leek thoroughly, Slice finely. Add celery and leek to a medium non stick frying open and cook for 7-8 minutes or until the celery and leek are well softened. Take off heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, add drained tuna, sour cream, ricotta and mustard, season with S&P and mix well.
- Stir in the leek mixture with the tuna mix.
- Cut sheets in half. Layer one piece of lasagne on the bottom and place leek mixture on top following with another sheet and then filling finishing with a pasta sheet. Repeat to make four serves.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired and serve immediately.
Servings: 2 Serving size:411g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1860 kJ||454 kJ|
|444 Cal||108 Cal|
|Protein||49.1 g||11.9 g|
|Fat, total||12 g||2.9 g|
|- Saturated||5.2 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||31.7 g||7.7 g|
|- Sugars||8.4 g||2.0 g|
|Sodium||789 mg||192 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.