Without the bun, the calories reduce down to only 182 calories per serve. If you want at least some of the bun, try removing the top and just eat the base, like an open sandwich.
- 4 multigrain rolls
- 2 tomatoes, ripe, sliced thickly
- Cooking spray
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 2 cups (100g) cabbage, wombok/Chinese, sliced finely or grated
- ½ onion, grated
- ½ cup peas and corn
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. seeded mustard
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 cup water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place all your patty ingredients into a large mixing bowl, mix with your hands and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl place flour then egg and water. With a whisk stir into a batter. Add both mustards, garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Mix until all combined.
- Now place your sliced/grated vegetables into the liquid bowl and mix.
- Heat a non-stick frypan, sprayed with cooking spray. You can cook one at a time or if you have a large frypan all four at once. Divide mixture (it is a wet mixture) and place into pan. Cook each side for approx 3-4 mins each side.
- Dress your buns with the lettuce and tomato then place patty on top. Optional extra - tomato relish, low fat mayo, slice of cheese or sliced avocado, however these are not included in the nutritionals.
Servings: 4 Serving size:384g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1470 kJ||383 kJ|
|351 Cal||91 Cal|
|Protein||15.9 g||4.1 g|
|Fat, total||4.3 g||1.1 g|
|- saturated||0.9 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||56.4 g||14.7 g|
|- sugars||6.8 g||1.8 g|
|Sodium||534 mg||139 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.