As well as being low fat, this recipe is also low in saturated fat, sodium and sugar.
Despite being this nurtitious, this recipe is delicious and easy to prepare.
This recipe is low fat.
- 1 red capsicum cut into chunks
- 4 large button mushrooms, cut into chunks
- 400ml of light coconut cream
- ½ head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 large zucchini cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. oil
- 3 tbsp. red curry paste
- 4 cups vegetable stock, heated
- ¼ cup water
- 10-15 basil leaves
- 3 tsp. cornflour
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. kaffir lime leaves, optional
- 1 tsp. lemon grass
- In a wok or large frypan heat the oil on Med High heat. Add the Red Curry Paste and sauté for 1 minute. Now add the lemon grass and your hard vegetables cauliflower and capsicum and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Place the heated stock into pan and bring heat down to low. Simmer for 4-5 minutes then add zucchini and mushrooms and simmer for a further minute.
- Now add the kaffir lime leaves, and the light coconut cream. Stir, adding the brown sugar, simmering for another couple of minutes.
- Now you want to thicken it up more so in a cup add the cornflour with ¼ cup cold water, stir until dissolved. Pour into curry and stir until thickens. Add Basil leaves and when you think the cauliflower is done turn off the heat.
- Serve with brown rice.
Servings: 4 Serving size:585g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1780 kJ||304 kJ|
|425 Cal||73 Cal|
|Protein||8.3 g||1.4 g|
|Fat, total||16.8 g||2.9 g|
|- Saturated||8.9 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||57.0 g||9.7 g|
|- Sugars||20.4 g||3.5 g|
|Sodium||698 mg||119 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.