These croquettes are particularly tasty when served with sweet chilli sauce or aioli.
- 1 kg Potato (approx. 3-4 large)
- 1 (700g) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 spring onions (aka scallions), sliced
- 2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle Nutmeg
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Sprinkle Smoked Paprika
- S & P to taste
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (may need extra if too moist)
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cooking spray
- Cut potato into chunks, place into large steamer. Cut cauli into florets and also place into the large steamer. Steam both together until softened. Take off heat, drain in a strainer and leave until cooled.
- Once cooled place in mixer or mash together with the other ingredients except the breadcrumbs and spring onions. (We used our Kitchen Aid Mixer to mash and mix together.) Stop mixing if using an electronic mixer and with a wooden spoon gently mix in the spring onions and breadcrumbs. If mixture is too sloppy add more breadcrumbs. They need to be able to keep their shape.
- Set up your crumbing station. Flour on a plate, 1 egg mixed with ¼ cup cold water, then the breadcrumbs on another plate.
- With your hands grab a handful of the potato mixture and on a board roll into a log evenly, be careful as they will be delicate. When rolled dip into flour, then roll into egg mix and then the breadcrumbs. Repeat the process until all done.
- On a large oven tray lined with baking paper set them all out and place in fridge (overnight preferred) to become cold.
- When ready preheat oven 200C Fan Forced (400F Fan Forced).
- Spray prior all on the tray with cooking spray and bake for 30 mins. At the 15 min mark turn all over, spray the underside and cook for the remaining 15 mins.
- Serve with Garlic Aioli and Sweet Chilli sauce.
Servings: 16 Serving size:123g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||389 kJ||316 kJ|
|93 Cal||75 Cal|
|Protein||3.9 g||3.1 g|
|Fat, total||2.2 g||1.8 g|
|- Saturated||0.7 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||12.7 g||10.3 g|
|- Sugars||1.1 g||0.9 g|
|Sodium||71 mg||57 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.