This Stuffed Tomatoes recipe is very tasty as well as being very easy to prepare.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 20 basil leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 capsicum diced
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven 200C (400F).
- Slice your tomatoes approx 1 cm from the top with a bread knife. Scoop out the inside with a spoon, making sure you don’t cut into the shell of the tomato. Lay upside on a plate lined with paper towel so the excess liquid drains out.
- In a large bowl mix all of the above ingredients. Spoon into the tomatoes, pressing gently.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, spray a little cooking oil and place the tomatoes and tops in oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes, take out the tops and set aside. Turn down heat to 180C and continue cooking the tomatoes for another 20-25 minutes.
- Take out and serve as entree or as a lunch with option of your favourite tomato sauce or side salad.
Servings: 4 Serving size:214g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||806 kJ||376 kJ|
|193 Cal||90 Cal|
|Protein||8.2 g||3.8 g|
|Fat, total||6.1 g||2.8 g|
|- Saturated||2.8 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||23.7 g||11.1 g|
|- Sugars||4.0 g||1.9 g|
|Sodium||118 mg||55 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.