If you like to take your lunch to work with you occasionally, these wraps are perfect.
- 2 Tortilla Wraps, reduced fat or mountain bread or Pita Bread
- 1 Zucchini (aka courgette) thinly sliced along the length
- 6 thin slices of pumpkin
- 6 thin slices of sweet potato (aka yams, kumara)
- ¼ cup red capsicum (aka red sweet pepper) strips (we used from Jar)
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons caramelized onions
- 1 teaspoon olive tapenade (olive spread) or just use black olives
- 2 teaspoons natural yoghurt
- ¼ cup fresh spinach leaves
- Heat a BBQ or griddle pan on high heat (around 5 mins). Spray your zucchini with some cooking spray on both sides. Cook on high heat 4 mins each side, take off and set aside on paper towels.
- Spray pumpkin with oil both sides and repeat cooking process, take off heat and set aside.
- Spray Sweet Potato and cook as above, take off heat and set aside. The cooking of these vegetables can be done in advance and stored on plate in fridge.
- Now assemble wrap.
- Layout your tortilla wraps on plate or bench. Spread Olive paste and caramilized onions down side in front of you. Layer with half the zucchini, pumpkin, sweet potato, capsicum, feta, drizzle yoghurt and a few spinach leaves. Don’t over stuff as you won’t be able to roll the wrap tightly.
- Now roll tightly into a wrap and tie with string both ends (or place toothpick).
- Serve for lunch or cut each wrap into 4/5 slices for entertaining appetizers.
Servings: 2 Serving size:372g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1700 kJ||456 kJ|
|406 Cal||109 Cal|
|Protein||13.9 g||3.8 g|
|Fat, total||10.9 g||2.9 g|
|- Saturated||4.1 g||1.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||59.5 g||16 g|
|- Sugars||17.7 g||4.8 g|
|Sodium||951 mg||256 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.