Despite having 1 cup of light tasty cheese they only have 3.8g of fat per 100g.
Instead of a frying pan you can place in a sandwich press. For a cheesier bite add some mozzarella.
For an even faster meal, substitute the onion and red capsicum with sliced spring onions and roasted capsicum strips from a jar and just add straight onto tortilla.
- 2 light tortillas
- 1/2 BBQ chicken breast shredded
- 1/4 cup reduced fat grated tasty cheese
- 1 tbsp. onion
- 1 tbsp. red capsicum
- 1/4 tomato, diced
- 1/4 corn kernels
- Drizzle sweet chilli sauce
- Lay a tortilla on a large plate.
- Place your ingredients on the tortilla evenly.
- Heat your sandwich press or a non stick frypan, spray with cooking spray.
- Place your tortilla once heated then second tortilla ontop. If using a a sandwich press don't squash down too tightly.
- Cook for a approx 5 mins, if using a pan then flip over to other side.
- Once cooked, take out and cut into 4 wedges. Enjoy!
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2300 kJ||643 kJ|
|549 Cal||154 Cal|
|Protein||38.2 g||10.7 g|
|Fat, total||13.8 g||3.8 g|
|- Saturated||4.6 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||62.5 g||17.5 g|
|- Sugars||10.0 g||2.8 g|
|Sodium||628 mg||176 mg|