Combination Chinese Soup Recipe
This Combination Chinese Soup recipe has it all - easy to make, very healthy, very filling and delicious. If you're trying to lose weight or just be a little healthier, you should seriously think about adding this recipe to your repertoire.
The amount of chilli indicated will give you that lovely bit of heat in the back of your throat. If you'd like more heat, simply add more chilli.
One serve of this recipe represents 20% of the recommended daily energy intake of an average person.
This recipe is low fat and a good source of protein.
Energy per 100g:
218kJ - 52Cal
Fat per 100g:
This recipe serves 2.
- 4 cups salt reduced chicken stock
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 packet thin noodles (Singapore or thin hokkien)
- 1 bunch bok choy or pak choi
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, crushed or grated
- 2 teaspoons chilli, crushed or sliced
- ¼ red capsicum sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 chicken breast sliced or shredded (we used BBQ chicken bought from store for convenience)
- In a medium size pot, bring to boil the chicken stock, then turn down to low heat to simmer.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, chilli, capsicum and fish sauce, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add mushrooms and Bok Choy, simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Now add chicken, and noodles – noodles may need to be gently broken up with tongs or fork.
- Taste, you may need a little more chilli or soy depending on your taste.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with a little more spring onions.
Recipe Nutrition Panel:
If you like this recipe, you may also like these healthy soup recipes:
This recipe can be enjoyed as part of one of our Everyday Weight loss Diets.
FIND THIS RECIPE IN OUR FAVOURITE SOUPS RECIPE BOOK.
Our Favourite Soups recipe book features some of our most popular soup recipes. Save this recipe book on your computer or tablet, or print it for those times when you need some inspiration.
You can purchase this recipe book for only A$2.00 and payments can be made via PayPal or by credit card.
To get your very own copy of Our Favourite Soups Recipe book or view the other healthy recipe books and diet books we have in our range, visit our Recipe Books page or Diet Books page.
We'd love to know what you think of this recipe.
Please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright Ultimate Weightloss.
This article is monitored by Copyscape© - any unauthorised copy of this material, including images, will be detected.
Reproduction of this recipe and its images for publication without permission is illegal. For permission to reproduce this recipe and use related images, contact email@example.com.