The roasted tomatoes and smoked salmon gives it this dish an added flavour dimension and the cool yoghurt dressing gives adds a bit of zing. All up, this recipe should take around 30 mins to make.
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch salt
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 4 smoked salmon slices
- 1 large can corn drained
- ½ cup plain natural low fat yoghurt
- 15 mint leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon squeezed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven med heat. Slice tomatoes into 2 chunky slices. On your baking tray, lined with baking paper, cook tomato for 20 mins, turning at 10 min mark. Set aside.
- In a large bowl sift your flour and salt. With a whisk mix in your egg and milk, season with some cracked pepper. Mix your corn and grated zucchini.
- Heat non-stick fry pan, spray with cooking spray and with a cup pour in ¼ mixture cook for 2 minutes or until starts to bubble then flip gently and cook a further 3-4 minutes. Test with a skewer in centre to see if cooked. Place on a oven tray and keep warm in oven until all are done.
- Mix yoghurt, lemon, chopped mint and Dijon mustard in a jug, set aside.
- Place 2 pancakes on each plate then slide on 3 slices of tomato, 2 slices smoked salmon and some lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle the yoghurt mixture over the pancakes.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 2 Serving size:663g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2610 kJ||393 kJ|
|623 Cal||94 Cal|
|Protein||32.1 g||4.8 g|
|Fat, total||9.4 g||1.4 g|
|- Saturated||3.4 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||95.4 g||14.4 g|
|- Sugars||16.6 g||2.5 g|
|Sodium||1370 mg||207 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.