As well as being quick and tasty, this salad is packed full of healthy natural ingredients, you can swap the tuna for canned salmon if you like.
This recipe is low saturated fat, low sodium, low sugar, low carb and high protein.
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 10 green beans, blanched, ends removed and cut in half
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 100g lettuce
- 1 can (400g) tuna chunks in spring water
- 1/2 cup cannellini beans
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. fresh herbs chopped
- 1/2 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Boil eggs, approx 7 or 8 mins depending how you like them. Peel and set aside.
- Bring small pot of water to the boil, add beans and blanch for about 30 seconds, then take out and refresh with cold water.
- Place lettuce on plate, arrange eggs, beans, tuna, cucumber, cannellini beans, tomato and spring onion on top, garnish with cracked black pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk dijon mustard, garlic, herbs, lemon juice and olive oil until smooth, add herbs then drizzle over salad.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 2 Serving size:404g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1690 kJ||418 kJ|
|404 Cal||100 Cal|
|Protein||36.3 g||9.0 g|
|Fat, total||22.6 g||5.6 g|
|- Saturated||4.6 g||1.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||9.9 g||2.4 g|
|- Sugars||4.3 g||1.1 g|
|Sodium||357 mg||88 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.