We have not included any dressing on the salsa as it is light crunchy and fresh as it is however a splash of your favourite dressing like a vinaigrette would be great as well.
- 350g raw prawns with tails on (about 12)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chopped red chilli
- 100g fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/4 red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Handful of lettuce
- Place your prawns in a bowl or container, sprinkle smoked paprika, chopped chilli and garlic.Â Mix until all coated. Place into fridge until ready to cook.
- Chop your capsicum, tomatoes, pineapple, and place into a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Lay out onto your plate with lettuce ready for the prawns.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan on high heat, drizzle olive oil and cook your prawns.Â You need to keep stirring them and moving the pan.Â Cooking should take about 3-4 minutes, don’t overcook.Â Once cooked turn off heat and drizzle your sweet chilli sauce, squeeze your lemon juice over the prawns, stir for 30 seconds and place onto your salsa mixture.
Servings: 2 Serving size:333g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1160 kJ||350 kJ|
|277 Cal||84 Cal|
|Protein||37.2 g||11.2 g|
|Fat, total||8.2 g||2.5 g|
|- Saturated||1.5 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.2 g||3.4 g|
|- Sugars||11.1 g||3.4 g|
|Sodium||721 mg||216 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.