Prawns are an extremely good source of protein, yet are very low in fat and calories, making them a very healthy food choice.
If you're not a fan of coriander, you can simply omit it from the recipe, which will still taste wonderful.
- 200g raw prawns
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- Mix garlic, coriander and sweet chilli sauce in bowl.
- Thread prawns on skewers, brush with marinade. Place in fridge.
- In small bowl mix together cucumber, tomato and red onion , mix until combined.
- Preheat pan over medium heat, add oil, cook prawns 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately on top of salsa.
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||796 kJ||384 kJ|
|190 Cal||92 Cal|
|Protein||21.7 g||10.5 g|
|Fat, total||7.7 g||3.7 g|
|- Saturated||1.2 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||7.4 g||3.6 g|
|- Sugars||7 g||3.4 g|
|Sodium||463 mg||224 mg|