Everyone who tries this dish will be amazed at how tasty it is and are sure to want more.
- 3 cups chopped pumpkin
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar, brown
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 300g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- Sprinkle herbs, Italian
- S & P
- 50g feta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese, reduced fat
- Preheat oven 180C.
- In a small non-stick frypan heat 1 tbsp. olive oil and sautÃ© onion on medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes.Â Add sugar and balsamic vinegar; continue to cook for another 5 minutes.Â Take off heat and set aside.
- In another non-stick frypan, large, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil and cook chopped pumpkin stirring, until 3/4 cooked.Â Take off heat, place on a plate or bowl and set aside.
- In the same frypan sautÃ© mushrooms for 2-3 minutes then add 1 clove crushed garlic then spinach.Â Keep cooking until spinach has wilted.Â Take off heat, place in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Using a flan or quiche oven proof dish lay out 1 sheet of filo pastry into dish, spray a little cooking spray in the centre then keep layering and spray each sheet with oil.Â
- In the centre of the pastry layout the onion mixture spreading thinly on base.Â
- Whisk the 2 eggs in a small bowl and pour into the spinach mixture, mix around, season with salt and pepper and layout on top of onion, spreading evenly over base. Spread grated cheese on top.
- Place cooked pumpkin on top of spinach mixture, sprinkle little herbs on top then scatter the pumpkin evenly.Â Crumble feta over pumpkin.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in oven and serve with a little side salad.
Servings: 4 Serving size:288g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1190 kJ||414 kJ|
|284 Cal||99 Cal|
|Protein||16.0 g||5.6 g|
|Fat, total||14.1 g||4.9 g|
|- Saturated||4.2 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||20.3 g||7.0 g|
|- Sugars||9.5 g||3.3 g|
|Sodium||344 mg||119 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.