If you have a favorite curry paste in the fridge (such as korma) this can be used as a substitute for the curry paste listed below.
This curry is also delicious served with steamed rice, of course.
If you are concerned about the Naan bread in this dish, serve with either Pita Bread or steamed rice instead.
- 400g Kent pumpkin
- 100g carrot
- 150g onion (approx 1 onion)
- 50g massamum Thai curry paste
- 250g Naan bread
- 20g baby spinach
- Peel pumpkin, cut into small cubes. Peel carrot and cut into small cubes.
- Dice onion and preheat pan over medium heat
- Add onion, spray with cooking spray and cook until lightly browned.
- Add pumpkin and carrot.
- Cook for about five minutes or until pumpkin and carrot is a little tender.
- Add massamun curry paste to pan, stir to mix through pumpkin / carrot well.
- Add warm water, mix through and simmer for 2-3 minutes, if the mixture looks too dry add a little more warm water.
- Heat naan bread in microwave to refresh. Add spinach to pumpkin/carrot and cook until wilted.
- Serve immediately on top of Naan bread.
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1359 kJ||566 kJ|
|325 Cal||135 Cal|
|Protein||8.6 g||3.6 g|
|Fat, total||11.9 g||4.9 g|
|- Saturated||5.3 g||2.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||42.7 g||17.8 g|
|- Sugars||13.5 g||5.6 g|
|Sodium||691 mg||288 mg|