This recipe is gluten free and vegetarian but is packed full of flavour and nutrition.
- 1 large sweet potato (aka Kumara / Yam), peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 large pkt frozen spinach (500g / 17oz), defrosted and drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- Sprinkle Thyme or Rosemary
- Small tub Ricotta Cheese (250g / 9oz)
- ¾ cup grated low fat cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Sprinkle of onion powder
- Sprinkle of garlic powder
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk Light & Creamy
- Spray of cooking spray
- Preheat oven 180C (350F).
- Place your evaporated milk in a microwave proof dish with crushed garlic, sprinkle of thyme/rosemary and heat for 1-1.5 minutes, take out and set aside.
- Make sure your spinach has defrosted completely and drained. If you haven’t got all the water out it will make the bake watery. Place spinach in a bowl, with ricotta cheese, parmesan; sprinkle each of onion and garlic powder and season with S & P. Mix all in.
- Spray a med oven proof dish with cooking spray. Place 2 layers of the sliced sweet potato on the bottom. Season with S & P.
- Spread your spinach mixture on top of potato evenly.
- Place remaining sweet potato on top evenly.
- Now pour the milk mixture over top, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until baked.
- Serve with a garden salad.
Servings: 6 Serving size:323g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1180 kJ||366 kJ|
|282 Cal||87 Cal|
|Protein||16.5 g||5.1 g|
|Fat, total||7.7 g||2.4 g|
|- Saturated||4.8 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||31.8 g||9.8 g|
|- Sugars||16.5 g||5.1 g|
|Sodium||338 mg||104 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.