Swordfish is a very meaty fish, with a texture similar to steak. As well as being high in protein, Swordfish is also high in potassium, low in sodium, and is one of the few natural food sources there are of Vitamin D.
- 2 x 150g swordfish steaks
- Handful lettuce
- 3 mango cheeks (if out of season used canned, reserve a little juice) diced
- ¼ white onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cucumber, finely diced
- 1 small tomato, deseeded and diced
- 10-15 fresh mint leavees, chopped
- Lemon wedge to serve
- Make salsa Combine mango, onion, cucumber and tomato into a bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper, squeeze of lemon and 1 tablespoon of mango juice if from a can, stir in the mint. Set aside.
- Spray with oil a griddle pan or BBQ and then heat until hot. Rub a little olive oil over fish, both sides and place on pan/BBQ. Cook each side for 4-5 mins and turn over, gently. Take off heat once cooked to your liking and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on top of salad with Mango Salsa either on the side or on top of fish with wedge of lemon.
Servings: 2 Serving size:492g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2050 kJ||417 kJ|
|490 Cal||100 Cal|
|Protein||63.2 g||12.8 g|
|Fat, total||14.8 g||3.0 g|
|- Saturated||3.8 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||19.4 g||3.9 g|
|- Sugars||19.0 g||3.9 g|
|Sodium||298 mg||61 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.