You can use green curry paste if you prefer or even an Indian paste for something different.
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chicken breast, shredded (we used BBQ chicken)
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- ½ cup chicken stock, salt reduced
- 2 tsp. Thai Red or Penang curry paste
- 165ml (small can) coconut milk, light
- ¼ red capsicum, diced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 3 frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Cooking spray
- In a non-stick frypan heat your olive oil and on medium heat sauté the onion and red capsicum for a few minutes or until soft.
- Add garlic and curry paste, stirring for 30 seconds until aroma has been released. Add coconut milk fish sauce, chicken stock and chicken. Simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add frozen peas, season with cracked pepper and when the peas have cooked take off heat to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile layout your sheets of pastry on bench to thaw. We used a muffin tin, which we sprayed with cooking spray. Cut circles out for base of pie and top of pie. Press base pastry in so it moulds the muffin area then spoon some of the mixture into each base. Place the top of the pie, pinching the two pastry’s together then fold over so there is no overhang. Option to glaze with either milk or egg wash. Slot a knife into the centre of each pie for the steam to escape.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Servings: 8 Serving size:125g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||850 kJ||678 kJ|
|203 Cal||162 Cal|
|Protein||10.9 g||8.7 g|
|Fat, total||9.4 g||7.5 g|
|- saturated||4.4 g||3.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||17.7 g||14.1 g|
|- sugars||1.4 g||1.1 g|
|Sodium||287 mg||228 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.