This recipe is easy to make, tastes delicious and is very filling for a salad. The Tzatziki dip pulls this dish together and the salad is refreshing and tasty.
- 300g lamb fillet, trimmed
- Spray of olive oil
- 120g mixed lettuce
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 large continental cucumber, ½ sliced for salad, half grated for tzatziki
- 25g feta, crumbled or cubed
- 100g beetroot
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 100g natural yoghurt
- 10 mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ grated cucmber
- Heat BBQ or griddle pan on high heat. Spray lamb fillet with olive oil spray on both sides. When BBQ is hot, place lamb fillet and turn down to medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes then turn over for a few more minutes, depending how you like it cooked, medium is best.
- Whilst lamb is cooking, squeeze the grated cucmber so all excess water is removed. Mix the yoghurt, mint, lemon and grated cucumber together and season with S & P, set aside.
- Take lamb off BBQ, place on a plate and cover plate with foil to keep warm whilst resting approx. 5 - 10 minutes.
- Arrange salad on 2 plates. Now lamb should have rested, season with S & P and place on a board, slice with a sharp knife then place on top of the salad. Now drizzle yoghurt dressing all over your lamb and salad.
Servings: 2 Serving size:482g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1820 kJ||378 kJ|
|435 Cal||90 Cal|
|Protein||52.4 g||10.9 g|
|Fat, total||17.3 g||3.6 g|
|- Saturated||7.3 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||13.5 g||2.8 g|
|- Sugars||13.4 g||2.8 g|
|Sodium||327 mg||68 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.