Containing Dijon mustard, garlic and herbs, the crust on this salmon tastes amazing.
- 250g salmon fillet, sliced in two pieces
- 2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon rind, grated
- 1 tsp. sage/oregano or mixed herbs
- ½ garlic crushed
- 2 tsp. fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tomato diced
- ½ avocado, chopped
- Splash apple cider vinegar
- Cracked pepper
- Preheat oven or BBQ to 180C.
- Place your slice of bread into a small food processor with a herbs, parsley, dijon mustard, olive oil, lemon rind, garlic, parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Blend until resembles crumbs.
- Place your salmon fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Tightly pack the herb bread crumbs on top of each of the salmon pieces.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until your liking.
- Meanwhile lay your salad ingredients out onto your plates, drizzle with a little apple cider vinegar and season with cracked pepper.
- Once fish is cooked lay on top of salad and enjoy.
Servings: 2 Serving size:310g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2020 kJ||650 kJ|
|482 Cal||155 Cal|
|Protein||39.2 g||12.6 g|
|Fat, total||29.9 g||9.6 g|
|- saturated||7 g||2.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||11.8 g||3.8 g|
|- sugars||3 g||1 g|
|Sodium||225 mg||73 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.