Celery and dry biscuits are common diet snacks, but individually they can be bland and boring. When combined together with cherry tomatoes and greek yoghurt they are still healthy but are anything but tasteless and boring. We have used in the nutritionals rice crackers.
- 2 celery sticks
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. greek yoghurt, light
- Dry biscuits of your choice - water crackers, lavosh or rice crackers
- Cut celery into 4 pieces (about 6-8cm long).
- Spread yoghurt in middle of celery.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into quarters and pop on top of the yoghurt.
- Serve on there own or with dry biscuits of your choice.
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||326 kJ||352 kJ|
|78 Cal||84 Cal|
|Protein||2.0 g||2.2 g|
|Fat, total||1.7 g||1.9 g|
|- Saturated||0.9 g||1.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||12.7 g||13.8 g|
|- Sugars||2.5 g||2.7 g|
|Sodium||125 mg||136 mg|