This is a very simple slice to prepare and is delicious to eat. Perfect for kids lunch boxes or work snack.
- ½ cup Light Margarine Spread
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup Guardian Cereal Flakes (or Wheat Bran/Sultana Bran Flakes)
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- ½ cup raisins (or sultanas)
- ¼ cup cranberries or craisons
- 3 tablespoons Maple/Golden Syrup or Honey
- (Option to add 2 tablespoons slivered almonds)
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Line a small baking tin with baking paper and a quick spray of cooking spray. Make sure your baking paper protrudes out 2 sides so you can lift the slice out easily when cooked.
- In a small saucepan melt margarine spread, sugar and golden syrup, simmer for 3 minutes until all incorporated, remove from heat.
- In a large bowl place flour, cereal flakes, oats, raisins, cranberries and mix until all mixed.
- Now add the warmed syrup mix to the dry ingredients, mix with a spoon until all the dry goods have been coated with the wet ingredients.
- Place the mixture into the tin, flatten with spoon and make even.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes depending on oven.
- Pull out and let cool for at least an hour to set. Lift out of tin and slice into 6 or 9 small pieces.
- Servings: 6 Serving size:87g
Average ServeAverage 100g
Energy1170 kJ1350 kJ
279 Cal322 Cal
Protein4.2 g4.8 g
Fat, total4.7 g5.4 g
- Saturated1.1 g1.2 g
Carbohydrate53.5 g61.6 g
- Sugars28.7 g33 g
Sodium104 mg119 mg
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.