Pecans are loaded with heart-healthy unsaturated fats and published scientific studies show that pecan consumption can help lower blood cholesterol.
- 50g pecans
- 1 1/2 Cups self-raising flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 175 ml low fat milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 degrees fan forced).
- Grease or line a muffin tin with patty cases.
- Place pecans on an oven tray and roast in oven for 5-7 minutes, then chop roughly.
- Sift the flour in a large bowl. Mix the olive oil, honey, milk and egg together and mix to combine.
- Add this mixture to the flour and carefully fold the mixture to combine (the mixture may look a little lumpy, but the muffins will be better for it).
- Fold in the pecans, and spoon mixture into the muffin tin, filling each space 3/4 full.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
Servings: Serving size:
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.