This soup tastes amazing thanks to the blend of spices used and the fresh vegetables.
- 450g Lamb, diced, no fat
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into chunks
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. chilli sauce or similar
- 2 cups pumpkin, chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Orange & lemon rind, (about 1tsp.)
- 1 tsp. ginger, crushed
- 4 cups beef stock
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. chopped coriander
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. cloves, ground
- In a small bowl mix together the spices and set aside.
- Heat a medium pot with olive oil and sauté onion and capsicum for 10 mins on medium heat.
- Whilst onions are cooking heat a small non-stick frypan on med-high heat with 1 tsp. olive oil and sear half the lamb for 1 minute, continually stirring. Once seared add to the onion pot and repeat with remaining lamb.
- Now add the spice mixture to the lamb/onion pot and stir for 30 seconds until all coated with spices. Add garlic, ginger, chilli, stock and water and bring to a simmer. Once simmering add carrot, pumpkin beans. Grate orange and lemon rind, season with salt and pepper, simmering for 1 – 11/2 hours.
- Option to serve with Greek yoghurt.
Servings: 6 Serving size:471g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1030 kJ||219 kJ|
|246 Cal||52 Cal|
|Protein||27.6 g||5.9 g|
|Fat, total||7.9 g||1.7 g|
|- Saturated||2.5 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||13.1 g||2.8 g|
|- Sugars||7.3 g||1.6 g|
|Sodium||535 mg||114 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.