Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Sun May 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks Sas, I'm feelin' good! :D
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Sun May 15, 2011 5:58 pm

I will be feeling like that this time next week too :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Sun May 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Woohoo! Can't wait for the next weigh in! :)
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Wed May 18, 2011 8:19 am

This week's weigh in...

1.35kg this week! 8)

1 more kg and I've smashed May's goal! And with 13 days to go, I think I can do it :wink:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 am

Another 1.05kg down this week! May's goal = completed 8)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Metalcharm » Mon May 23, 2011 11:05 am

We need a facebook *like* button on here!!

*like* *like* *like* :lol:

I love your enthusiasm!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby ganymede » Mon May 23, 2011 11:57 am

Thanks Mc, I am absolutely stoked! :mrgreen: and I agree, a like button would be very helpful! Until next weigh in... 8)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

OMG!!! :shock: Super!

I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work I am right here behind you!
You must be stocked! ***Happy dance for Shelley***

Early start for June goal, hooray!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Mon May 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Sassyt wrote:OMG!!! :shock: Super!

I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work I am right here behind you!
You must be stocked! ***Happy dance for Shelley***

Early start for June goal, hooray!

Thanks Sas, I am over the moon! :mrgreen: Was in such a good mood this morning. Went for a walk in this crazy Brisbane fog, thinking it would be super creepy and dark :P but in fact it was very relaxing, coupled with some chilled tunes, I had a great walk. And then to find I'd reached May's goal...woopie!

Many many happy dances and here's to many more to come! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Tue May 31, 2011 8:13 am

Preliminary weigh in as of this morning:

84.1kg 8) Not very happy with that result but it's what I should expect after some bad days of food lately. I'm just glad I didn't gain and now I am even more motivated to get to 83kg and beyond! :mrgreen:

Maybe have a second weigh in Thursday/Friday to see how I'm travelling ;)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 am

Got down to 83.45kg as of about a week or so ago. As of this morning, 83.25... lol. Only 200gm loss this week but to be expected considering what I've been eating. The few days I did stick it out food wise must have paid off. Plus I still did my 45 minute walk 4 days last week. This week however, WILL be better :) Still determined to reach my 80kg goal by the 1st of July!!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 pm

As of yesterday morning I weigh 84.4kg :( Utterly depressing but to be expected! Really should have known I couldn't get away with some really bad weekends scotch free! Considering I ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted for 4 days when I was away at the coast, it is definitely to be expected! Lots of chocolate, chips, nutella :shock: and thai food and pizza eek! I even ate when I wasn't really hungry, it was ridiculous!

BUT what is different this time to times previously, as soon as Monday rolled around, it was back to reality and up at 5:45am and off for my 45 minute walk and eating healthy again! I'm obsessing so badly over the scales at the moment though and I really really shouldn't be! Since my weigh in yesterday, I have been obsessed! I keep weighing myself expecting there to be a loss in a day or two lol! It's insanity and I'm driving myself bonkers! So no scales for this week and maybe next week too as TTOM is surely to rear it's ugly head in the next few days so that will not go in my favour at all :lol: Fairly certain I'm not going to make my June goal but I am damned determined to get close...

Just need to stay positive, which I'm finding really hard at the moment. I've changed my eating plan to accomodate less shakes and more "real" food. Still within 1200 cals a day with 45 mins walking everyday but for some reason I don't feel like it's going to cut it! Probably because I've packed on 1.65kg so my tummy is feeling really fat and bloated!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Back down to 83.1kg! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:35 am

Proper weigh in day today! Weighed in this morning after the toilet :oops: :P

81.7kg!!!!! :mrgreen: Yeahhhhh baby!! I didn't reach my goal of 80kg but I am very close! Maybe I can lose 1.7kg in a day? :P :lol:

Determined to make up for it with reaching next month's goal of 76kg. So that's 5.7kg in 4 weeks...Ohhh, I'm determined! Let's do it! 8)

Until next week :wink: (and yes, I am also determined not to so much as touch the scales until next Wednesday, no earlier!)
- Shelley

ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In