It is currently Mon May 17, 2021 1:38 am

Free Newsletter

Shelley Weighs In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Good idea to keep something for later. I've been eating just 3 times a day (rather than snacking), so I eat all snacks as deserts! The reason I'm doing that is because I'm very much a grazer and I'm trying to get myself out of that habit! It's definitely been my downfall over the years!
SW - 99.6 (4th Sept 2012)
CW - 79 (15th March 2013)
GW - 70 ( or a comfortable size 12!!)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby ganymede » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Ty-Gwyn wrote:Good idea to keep something for later. I've been eating just 3 times a day (rather than snacking), so I eat all snacks as deserts! The reason I'm doing that is because I'm very much a grazer and I'm trying to get myself out of that habit! It's definitely been my downfall over the years!

Haha, I know what you mean Rach! I'm not a grazer, I'm more of a gorger :P So breaking up my meals into brekky, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack is very very helpful because I am always satisfied and everything is always so varied that I find I've rarely been craving things like chocolate at all because I still get a few sweet things throughout the day and they change them up all the time! I always keep thinking I'll be hungry when I get out my portions for each meal but I never am, it's so awesome! :D Have just ordered week two :)

I also just took some "before" photos. They are horrific :| but a good motivation!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Yup I've very rarely been hungry which is awesome!!

Before photos ... Hmmm ... Scarey idea, but something I should have done I guess!! Eeeeek!!
Ty-Gwyn

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:00 pm

When's your next weigh in? Mines tomorrow morning!!
Ty-Gwyn

Postby ganymede » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Ty-Gwyn wrote:When's your next weigh in? Mines tomorrow morning!!

It was very scary and quite shocking to look at! :shock: But I am glad I did it because I know I will be kicking myself when I reach my goal and don't have anything to compare it to. It has been a big wake up call!!!

My weigh in is this Thursday :) Will you be starting a weekly weigh in thread?? :) Good luck for tomorrow!!! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Well hats off to you for doing it!!!

I guess I should start a weigh in thread ... Will do now :)

How tall are you by the way? I'm 5ft 7 or 170cm :)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby ganymede » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm 5"8, 174cm :) Can't wait to see your result tomorrow! :D
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Another tall chick! And yet your target weight is less than mine! Good on you! :)

Have just started my weigh in thread :)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby ganymede » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Ty-Gwyn wrote:Another tall chick! And yet your target weight is less than mine! Good on you! :)

Have just started my weigh in thread :)

I have inherited a naturally bigger lower body from my Mum so I think I will probably need to get to 60kg to really slim down enough. Only one way to find out! ;) I will check out your thread now :)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Hey She'll, hope u haven't 4gotten about ur old time weightloos buddy... :mrgreen: Welcome back I was planning on coming back too on Monday! As I would like to have my weigh ins on Monday! I am not sure where I am at currently - weightwise I would only know Monday evening!

This is where I draw most of my strength from so back on the drawing board!

We were almost there last time this time we can go through to the finish line
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Sassyt wrote:Hey She'll, hope u haven't 4gotten about ur old time weightloos buddy... :mrgreen: Welcome back I was planning on coming back too on Monday! As I would like to have my weigh ins on Monday! I am not sure where I am at currently - weightwise I would only know Monday evening!

This is where I draw most of my strength from so back on the drawing board!

We were almost there last time this time we can go through to the finish line

I haven't forgotten you my friend! I came back on here and that was the first thing I checked but I didn't check our weight loss thread :| doh!

I am weighing in Thursday because I get my Lite n Easy delivered Wednesday and always start a new week Thursday :) Hehe. I am more determined than ever and the Lite n Easy is AWESOME and I'm not hungry and I am happy :) Let's make 2013 the best year yet!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 am

Weighing in a day early cause I couldn't wait too see how I went this week :P

Last week: 96.85kg
This week: 95kg

A loss of 1.85kg this week!

2.15kg til I reach my first goal ;)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 am

Woohoo fantastic work!!

Go Lite n Easy!!! :)

Just unpacking my delivery :)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 am

Omg loving this weeks menu! Chocolate cake AND apple crumble!!!!
Ty-Gwyn

Postby ganymede » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:25 pm

I get apple crumble next week! I have to say I am enjoying the couple of days I got honey and butter on toast, was amazing :D I actually find it harder to eat the savoury snacks and easier to eat the sweeties :)
- Shelley

ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In