It is currently Mon May 17, 2021 3:16 am

Free Newsletter

My Pledge

What do you promise to do today to help lose weight?

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My Pledge

Postby Mandie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:27 am

DOING IT!!!!!!! (again.....heard it before :roll: )

Hey - you're going great! Don't think negatively - you're just setting yourself up for failure. You CAN do this, you WILL do this - you're going so well! Keep it up kay :) And think happy thoughts, positive thoughts - think about how you're improving your health and lifespan and setting yourself up for an awesome future!
Mandie

Postby Sussy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:42 am

Hey Mandie, thanks and i know you're right, and i know this is a good thing and great for my health and my life in general, I sometimes just wish it was easier and came more naturally. I can't stand those people who say "I'm naturally thin", or "I have good genes" or "I can eat anything and not put on weight". Well poo you, i guess at least i know i earned it...haha

Thanks again mate, i'm alright, happy to be in control again and back on track. :)
Sussy

Postby big_love » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:28 pm

Hey Sus,

Great effort getting back on track...I knew we could do it!!! I haven't been working out so much, but have been eating like an Angel!!! Your going so great...not far now to goal is it?
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Sussy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Not far now Tam, my goal is actually 71kg, but thought i'd see if maybe i could go to 70kg, but i'm struggling a bit and am thinking i might start eating a bit more and regulate my weight now....I always seem to be hungry and i think that's a recipe for disaster.

Congrats to you getting back on track, I hope you gave up those death stix too. Amazing how good we feel when we're back on the straight and narrow....one thing i really dislike though is counting every calorie i intake, does my head in, feel like i'm ALWAYS thinking about food,,,BUT such is life and that's the way it must be i guess, at least i enjoy the exercising, always have, makes me feel good and healthy or some crap haha :lol:

WOOHOO FOR US!!!!

YEAH BABY!!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND. 8)
Suse
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:27 am

Day 38

1450 cals
wish i could get to lower cals, but i like to pick and while it's healthy food, it adds up the cals.

100 squats
100 sit ups
2 walks - 45min & 20min
1/2 hr low impact aerobics

Long weekend now, and hubby and daughter are around eating all sorts of rubbish, BUT I WILL BE STRONG!!!! (don't want to ruin my hard work)

PS: Easter's coming and I LOOOOOVE easter more than Christmas becuase i LOOOOOOOVE chocolate and this is going to be a VERY HARD time for me. :cry:

GOT TO DO THIS!!!!
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:29 am

Day 39

1500 cals :(

100 squats
100 sit ups
2 walks - 45min & 20min

Long weekends are hard.....hubby's decided to have a takeaway weekend fest, and i hate it when he sits there scoffing his hot chips and pizza etc and it smells SOOOOO good, and i can;t have any. Then he says "What's wrong" and i say "i want some and it's hard sitting here watching you eat that while i can't" "Then just have some!" he'll say, which really pees me off, coz i'm trying SOOOOO freakin hard. Grrrrrr :evil:
Gonna go out today and leave him home with his big fat food and he can eat it while i'm not there!

TRYING REALLY HARD!!!!!
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:31 am

Day 40

1400cals

100 squats
100 sit ups (I hate sit ups)
2 walks - 45min & 20min
1/2 hr low impact aerobics.

Everyone's back at school & work tomorrow, i love the company but i hate food times.....but i'm still doing okay, so that's good.

C'MON, I CAN DO IT!!!
(Am thinking about getting a new set of scales now coz of Cac33 hehe, but am bit scared coz of everyone's posts about new scales...hmmmm, we'll see :? )
Sussy

Postby big_love » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Hey Suse sounds like your back on track! Well done you on not giving in to naughty hubby's take away feast. I know its hard when they sit there with yummy food and the smell is yum and it makes you hungry. At work at the moment, I can smell onion cooking, and it reminds me of steak sandwiches and Im so damn uhngry....groan....

Sorry. Tell hubby to pull his head in or you'll smack him one :wink:

your doing great hun!!!

PS. Im worried about Easter aswell!!!!! :shock:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Sussy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:18 am

Day 41

1450 cals.

Bad news, bought new scales and they say i'm 2.5 kgs heavier than i thought i was. :cry: . Back to the drawing board, and now i have to change my ticker too, it was looking so impressive. :cry: sigh

100 squats
100 sit ups
2 walks 45min & 20min
1/2 low impact aerobics.

POO THOSE BLOODY SCALES!!!! I thought i was almost at goal, and was bloody glad too, now i'm freakin ages away again. GRRRRRR :evil:
Sussy

Postby big_love » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:43 am

Hey Suse,

Hugs!!!! You look pretty impressive to me!!! Don't worry about the scales, you may be heavier, on them, but you have still lost the same amount of weight!!! You work so hard, It'll be no time before your back to where you though you were...if that makes sense :shock: :roll: :wink:

Keep on truckn baby!!! :wink: :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Sussy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:46 am

Thanks mate, i'm putting off changing my ticker.....haha. i like the way it looks now :(

and look at you, you're doing so great, almost 13kg's gone. AWESOME!!!!
Did you give away those death stix, I noticed you avoided answering that question before. Norty girl. ( i used to smoke too, but eventually realised i hated the way it made my skin feel - all tight & dried out, my clothes & hair stank, and it was SO bloody expensive & that was 10 years ago, so they're a Friggin rip off now, couldn't justify wasting that amount of money now, but i have a family now too, so my priorities have changed & it's a bit different)

Anyway blah blah, the moral of the story is 'REFORMED SMOKERS ARE THE WORST' so DITCH THE DEATH STIX OR ELSE!!!! :twisted: :wink:
Sussy

Postby big_love » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:56 am

lol, I was hoping you didn't notice that I had dodged the question! :shock: I have been having one every now and then, but not actually buying any! I hate the smell now, and damn, I can't justify the money either. I dont know how I afforded the habit before!!! I just wanted to whisper to you that I snuck a peek this morning, and its now 14kg gone, but can't confirm that until OFFICIAL weigh in tomorrow. :mrgreen: Im supposed to be giving up my one-weigh-a-day habit aswell, but its just not happening for me!
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Sussy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:21 am

Hey Tam,

WOW, well done mate, 14kg, that's heaps, bet you feel heaps better for it too. Glad to hear about the fags, just gotta piss that last 'one a day' fag off and you'll be laughing. Really, what does one ciggy do, better off without any. :) (The parent in me coming out).

Anyway, on with the progress report, i probably should start a new thread but this keeps me on track, maybe i'll get to Day 332 or something and have 146 pages to this pledge...haha
(Oh and i still haven't changed my ticker...maybe i'll do it on the weekend.... :( )

Day 42
1400 Cals
100 squats
100 sit ups
2 walks- 45min & 20min

GETTING THERE!!!!
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:16 am

Day 43

1450 cals

100 squats
100 sit ups
3 walks - 45min, 20min & 35 min

Think i'm slowing down in the weight loss department, not moving much from where i am anymore. :roll:

KEEP GOING!!!
Sussy

Postby Sussy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:37 am

Day 44

1400 cals

100 squats
100 sit ups
2 walks - 45min & 20min

How can i kick start, don't want to eat less as i'm hungry with the amount i eat now, think i do enough exercise....???? Maybe this is me? :?

I CAN DO IT!!
Sussy

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Weight loss Pledge