It is currently Thu May 06, 2021 12:02 pm

Free Newsletter

The adventures of Court & Miss Jo - 60kg's here we come!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The adventures of Court & Miss Jo - 60kg's here we come!

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:20 pm

ahhhhh but you're engaged! so it's getting close! i love weddings! :mrgreen:
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby court » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:16 pm

skipped my weigh in tonight and decided that I am going to give this week 100%. If I can do one week 100% then that is proving to myself that I can do this and I will hit 64kgs in this lifetime! :lol:
Oh - one hiccup...Friday night I am doing all you can eat "reef and ribs".... i wont go too stupid though... I hope :roll:
Next week going to attempt AT LEAST 4 gym workouts including weights... Just started weights again for the first time in ages... gonna be sore tomorrow!!!
court

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:41 am

What's "Reef n Ribs" ???

Weighed in this morning at 66.2 pre toily... so i'm ok with that, for now! i wanna be well into the 65s before the end of the year! and stay there... i think i've hit it a few times then gained again. i want to get there and stay there this time!

Postby court » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 am

Ditto! 65.....something would make me happy! I was 67.8 or something this morning :shock: I really need to stop nibbling!!
Well... "reef n ribs" is oysters, prawns, mussels, balmain bugs, chippies, fish and calamari and RIBS mmmmm all you can eat!! for $25!! I am secretly hoping they arent that yummy so im not tempted to eat too much!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
court

Postby Miss Jo » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:38 pm

omg that sounds awesome! $25 - oh gosh just eat lots of salad!

i weighed this morning pre toily, 65.8kg! i am so happy to be seeing 65's again! let's keep it that way!!!

Postby court » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:28 pm

i think i had two spare ribs, 3 prawns some chippies and fish and a BIG bowl of salad... not too bad :roll:
still high 67's/68's though...meh...
court

Postby court » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 am

68.1kg this morning...
I feel utterly disgusting and am going to detox until Wednesday's weigh in...

I cannot eat processed food! tacos and rissoles :oops: I wish there were a vomit face emoticon!! My stomach is very very vyer unhappy with me right now!!!!
court

Postby Czarina » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:57 am

court wrote:68.1kg this morning...
I feel utterly disgusting and am going to detox until Wednesday's weigh in...

I cannot eat processed food! tacos and rissoles :oops: I wish there were a vomit face emoticon!! My stomach is very very vyer unhappy with me right now!!!!

I can relate, I'm feeling very bloated and I'm weighing in a kilo heavier today thanks to too many bread rolls yesterday! Lots of fruit and salad today!
Czarina

Postby court » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:30 am

I just cant get it right at the moment! If it isnt too much bread it is just eating what I shouldnt in general! I dont really have an "bad" food in my house but i swear lately I can find a way to overeat on anything hahaha!!
You never know MJ maybe i might just put on that "average 4kgs" that everyone puts on over xmas!! I bloody well hope not!
court

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't! I can;t remember what i weighed this morning, but Sat morning was 65. somthing and this morning was 66. something... ahhhh :?

anyway back to tkd tonight. scared!!!

Postby court » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:06 am

How'd ya go MJ? Did ya get punished? :lol:
I did my own weights session last nigh - but the boy as of last night has written me up a program which saves me fluffing around for the hour when i "do my own thing".. I think with the weights you definitely need structure!
Ok so this morning pre-toily I was 68 flat... however, after toily who knows cos (TMI ALERT) I have been waiting on going to the toily like THAT for a while! :lol: :roll:
I think my tummy is finally getting back to normal after a weekend of rissoles and tacos :shock: YUCK! I could safely not eat meat for the rest of this year... oh minus xmas of course!! Mmmmm PORK :lol: :lol:
court

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 am

haha we i said to you before - i didn't go! stomach pains! bet you it was that salami sandwich i had!

66.6 this morning! :? :roll: should be drinking more water, but i can't stomach it!

mmmmmmmm roast pork! yum yum yum!!!

Postby fi_112 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am

court wrote:You never know MJ maybe i might just put on that "average 4kgs" that everyone puts on over xmas!! I bloody well hope not!

hahaha I thought it was 2kg! 4kg seems crazy!!!
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby court » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 am

morning guys!
feeling pretty positive for a Thursday ;)
Ok so yesterday - woke up was 68.2kgs, ate all day, weighed in at 5.30pm at 67.8kgs :shock: then I did a spin class and had to rush to a netball semi final, got home at like hmmm 9pm for dinner, had a shower weighed myself again 67.2kgs :shock:
This morning 67.2kgs :shock:
So I lost a kg in a day! :lol: :roll:
I must admit though I didnt really eat yesterday between say 1pm and 9pm excpet for grabbing a bite of banana bread between the gym and my team sports....way to kill your metabolism Court!! :shock: :roll:
So today I am eating well, have yummy food for all day and am looking forward to it.. on another note some more good news is I am now doing 4 days of Jenny and 3 days of my own and hope to (if i can prove I can plan my own days without deviating!) do 3 jenny and 4 on my own soon!
So much more exciting thinking about eating more WHOLE foods etc!
I have another tough game of netty tongiht, considering doing a bit of a free weights session beforehand but it is another semi final so i should try to go fresh! Bit sore from spin and my match yesterday! I might just get up early Friday morning for a a weights sess :)
Anyways bring on 5pm!! :lol: :lol:
court

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:20 am

Great stuff Court! did you drink lots of water or something?!

I weighed this morning 65.7kg! so I'm back in the game! haha until the weekend! :roll: that's always the way!

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges