It is currently Sun May 09, 2021 8:52 am

Free Newsletter

The adventures of Court & Miss Jo - 60kg's here we come!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The adventures of Court & Miss Jo - 60kg's here we come!

Postby court » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 pm

hmmm not really maybe just 2L! i think i was sweated it all out haha...
I am going to try and maintain it though - so no binging this week - Im thinking of hitting the low 66's by xmas day! :D
court

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:26 pm

no cashews for you!!! low 66's!!!! you can do it!!!!! i say even high 65's!!!!!!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby court » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:03 am

I ate one extra piece of bread yesterday - ooooooooo meh that is nothing! Anyways woke up this morning and was 67.1kgs pre toiley! :D
It's going in the RIGHT direction...
One bit of crappy news though - I have started weights again this week - only did two sessions but I have a burning sensation in my shoulder now - feels like the good ol onslaught of tendernitis!! So I have to back off the weights again and maybe talk to someone about what causes this everytime I re-start a weights routine! It isnt like I am lifting huge weights or anything so who knows hmmm....
court

Postby wannabeslim » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:32 pm

maybe the reps and weight of the dumbells you are using is to much
i know when i get back into weights i go hell for leather...resulting in extreme pain the next day.
I burn peoples eyes with my deep heat!
2010 goal: get to 56-8kg and keep fit & healthy!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w02nLYq/]
[/url]
wannabeslim

Postby fi_112 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:09 pm

court wrote:morning guys!
feeling pretty positive for a Thursday ;)
Ok so yesterday - woke up was 68.2kgs, ate all day, weighed in at 5.30pm at 67.8kgs :shock: then I did a spin class and had to rush to a netball semi final, got home at like hmmm 9pm for dinner, had a shower weighed myself again 67.2kgs :shock:
This morning 67.2kgs :shock:
So I lost a kg in a day! :lol: :roll:

Congrats on that Court!! But dare I say it sounds like you are weighing yourself WAY too often????????????
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby court » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:05 am

WBS you are DEFINITELY right! So after my whinge aout weights hurting my shoulder and went and played netball and now I cant lift it above shoulder height now :shock: So I am in a bit of a bad way...So I think I am taking it a bit easier this week, dont want an injury for Xmas! :lol:

Hi Fi - Yep, weigh myself around 3 x a day! :shock: Nothing I can do about it really...I have tried all the "tricks" to stop weighing myself but it isnt going to happen - I just have to put up with my obsessive compulsion for now! :roll: :wink: :lol:

68.0 this morning - my weekend has caught up with me...Didnt do too badly but I had a few treats! Followed more a 60-40 than 80-20 regimen! Need to fix up those odds! I had some homemade choc mousse and a little bit of cadbury - but I played sport and prob didnt drink anywhere near enough water... here's to this week

:D
court

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:48 am

As usual - i eat too much on the weekend! 67 this morning! :?

will focus on trying to keep the eating consistent throughout the week! had a bit of a nasty one... hot dogs, tom yum noodles, fried noodles, yum cha, max brenners, pizza :shock: :roll:

court wrote: Hi Fi - Yep, weigh myself around 3 x a day! :shock: Nothing I can do about it really...I have tried all the "tricks" to stop weighing myself but it isnt going to happen - I just have to put up with my obsessive compulsion for now! :roll: :wink: :lol:

Lol Court, I find i do that too - can't help it. we must stop! it's insane!

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 am

went back to training last night. i can feel the stomach in my muscles! haha anyway weighed this morning 65.9kg! woooooooo back on track early this week! so hopefully i hit the 64's later this week! :D

Postby court » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:43 pm

68... still....

salad is gross. thats my thought of the day!!! :lol: :roll:
court

Postby wannabeslim » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 pm

hey court.
i used to think salad was gross but then i made some changes and now i actually enjoy it.
firstly i swaped from boring iceberg lettuce to baby spinach, the taste is better and spinach is waaaay better for you.
then i put low fat fetta in my salad.
i cut my tomatoes up into cubes, because i think tomatoes are awful! i like cucumber tho!
then i add strips of chicken or tuna (tuna from a can)
then i make my own dressing from a little olive/vegetable oil, chilli flakes and lime juice.
i really enjoy that.
balsamic vinegar is also a good dressing (and aparently vinagar fills you up faster)
or you can buy those little cans of flavoured tuna (john west and others) and strain the dressing onto your salad and voila!
2010 goal: get to 56-8kg and keep fit & healthy!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w02nLYq/]
[/url]
wannabeslim

Postby court » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:23 am

thanks for the tips WBS!
I think yesterday was just one of those days. I still cant stand thinking about salad but today I had NOTHING in the house so I grabbed a little tin of tuna some rice and asparagus tips - who knows what I am going to concoct with that gross combination! hahaha
I am starting to train myself to eat tomato too!! I have been having cherry tomatos I can stomach those easier - and I dont mind cucumber either...I find red onion really jazzes up a salad but I dont think my work associates agree! :roll: :lol: I find dried and fresh herbs also add a bit of pizazz like the dried italian herbs in a greek salad mmm...

anyways so last night I had pizza - but it was not a bad pizza, a gourmet one with lots of veges! I was rushing after present shopping and I couldnt stand the thought of sitting down to a salad again or a pre-packaged meal! 68 flat again this morning but very light meals today and lots of water should flush the naughties out! Man that pizza had lots of garlic in it last night thuogh i can smell it on myself!! :lol: :lol:
court

Postby court » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 am

69kgs at my weigh in last night - who knows WHAT is going on with me when I was a mere 67ish the day before... I put it down to like 5 things...
1. fluid retention
2. TOTM
3. Taking anti-inflammatories for an injury
4. rushing around and being less organised so snacking
5. stress

Oh plus I got into the nasty routine last week of a coffee and a piece of raisin toast every morning (all within my calories) BUT i think that really stuffed me up. This morning I bought a sparkling water and today is a new day! if I can be 67kg again byt Xmas day ill be cheering.
court

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:02 am

oh court, i think it's definitely coz of TOTM and stress! don't worry too much, i'm sure by the end of the week you will be back to normal :wink:

on another note, i had my sisters graduation last night, got home around lunch time to get ready.... nothing to eat, so i made my own pizza (tortilla, tomato paste, cheese (lots) zuchinni, eggplant and spam!) soooo goooooood! then i didn't feel hungry til about 11.30 last night, and my oh my... BIG MAC >.<

yesterday i had no time to update (65.7) this morning 65.8, so i guess i haven't done much damage... yet... going away after xmas, i'm scared!!!!! :roll: :?

Postby Czarina » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 am

I bet it is just fluid retention. I'm holding on 1.2kg of the stuff with the warm weather and a tad too much sodium... :oops:
Czarina

Postby fi_112 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:55 am

I'm having the same problem. Did someone tell our bodies it was christmas so they assumed they should put on weight??? hahaha :(
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges