It is currently Tue May 11, 2021 6:26 pm

Free Newsletter

Molligrub is Going for Broke

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby molligrub » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:03 pm

Grr I am getting impatient. Even though the scale has dropped, I have not noticed any visible change yet (it's still coming), and I just want this fat gone NOW. Not tomorrow, or next week, NOW! My biggest yuck is my belly - it's out of proportion to the rest of me. I've never had a belly until I started shift work, ever since then (the last 5 years) it's been the first place I've put weight on. Grr. Once that goes I'll feel so much more comfortable.

Anyway, I'm off to cool my heels on a brisk 35-40km ride, and just chill out for a while. I'm tired, and I want change to happen quickly! Otherwise I'm worried I'll lose motivation.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnqxaGD/]
[/url]

I am gonna exercise my butt off!! Literally!!
molligrub

Postby Fiona25 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:15 pm

How about posting some before and now photos so everyone can tell you the changes they notice? I think when you see yourself everyday you just can't see it, but others can.

Don't give up, you're doing so great, I can't believe all the exercise you do, you're awesome!
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby molligrub » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:51 pm

I have no idea how to post photos - but if someone can tell me how, I'll get my mum to take some digital piccies tonight (while I still look the same) and that way I can compare them to what I'm gonna look like in a couple of weeks. I know I haven't lost any centimetres yet, because of my trusty tape measure, but that's what normally happens - I lose a few kilos, then plateau and lose centimetres, then lose kilos, then plateau yadda yadda yadda. Trust me - I've been on this weight loss roundabout before, but never healthily! :oops:
[/url]

molligrub

Postby milkyway » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:04 pm

Hang in there molli - as Fiona says, others would probably notice the changes but it's hard to when you see yourself everyday.

Here's a link to a post about uploading and linking to images:

http://www.weightloss.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1541

Cheers!
San
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby molligrub » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:46 pm

Well I took some pics and have them on my computer, but my virus protection on my computer won't let me access on to photobucket, so I'm not going to bother posting them. At least I have them for my own reference, so I can keep tabs.

Exercise today:

35km ride in 1hr 30min
2.5km walk
About to go and do 500 sit ups.

Calories so far: 1600, but I think I'm going to sneak in some roast pumpkin and salami risotto (coz it tastes so good) which'll bring it up to 2000. But I'm gonna do a 50km ride in the morning, so I'll just be a bit stricter with my eating tomorrow and that'll make up for it
:lol:
[/url]

molligrub

Postby Fiona25 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:51 am

If you want to post photos molli, you can PM me for my email address, email them to me and i'd be happy to upload them for you :)
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby molligrub » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:56 am

Thanks for the offer, Fiona, but I reckon I might chicken out of displaying myself on the www! :oops: :D

If I change my mind though and feel brave enough to do it, I'll definitely pm you, so thanks!!

This morning I went for a 45km ride early (it was freezing cold here in CQ strangely enough this morning!) then went immediately for a 1km run - gosh I hate running straight after the bike - it is such a challenge to get the legs moving.

I am going to try to stick to 1400cals today - don't know how I'll go considering I've done so much exercise.
[/url]

molligrub

Postby molligrub » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:58 am

Ok I've decided I'm gonna have another go at these photo things - lets see how it goes (my computer is behaving today).

Good luck!

If these actually work, I'm just letting you know now that by no means do I think I am fat or overweight. I am at the lower end of my BMI range as it is. I am just slightly too uncomfortable for what I'm used to, and mainly want to decrease my body fat percentage. Another 2 kilos and all should be sweet.
[/url]

molligrub

Postby Mandie » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:04 am

Hiya Molli, well done for being brave enough to post some pics!

I don't think you have any more weight to lose - you look pretty good as you are! But of course, it's up to you and how you feel and being healthy. Best of luck with the exercise :)
Mandie

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:01 pm

Go Molli, looking great :D :D Brave girly, too!!! All these underwear shots, making me think I should do one!! Haha er, no :P :lol:

edit: Not to be pervy or anything, but you have a nice bum :P :lol:
zeedeveelgirl

Postby milkyway » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:03 pm

Wow Molli you look great - I can't wait to look like that! I'm sure you'll get to your goal and feel great :) I understand where you're coming from.

And Em's right - you do have a nice bum :P
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby molligrub » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:05 pm

That's actually my triathlon swimsuit, not underwear :D There is no way I'd post a pic of me in underwear!! Mind you, I've never been game to wear that swimsuit without boardies and tank top in public - I'm the most covered up triathlete there is!!! Probably why I go so slow in the water - all the drag!!
[/url]

molligrub

Postby milkyway » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:08 pm

LOL - gotta ditch the boardies molli :P
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby molligrub » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:11 pm

Never! No way! The boardies stay! I'm having second thoughts about those pics already - they may disappear from this forum before too long!! :oops:
[/url]

molligrub

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:12 pm

I thought it might have been something like that, or gym wear! I don't blame ya for being in boardies and a tank top, I'd feel nekkid out there in that gear!! I don't think I'll ever wear a bikini!!
zeedeveelgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there