It is currently Mon May 17, 2021 3:23 pm

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Countdown

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Shelley's Countdown

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Hey Hun!

Congrats on the loss, that's fantastic!

Ouch about the laptop :evil: :evil: I don't blame you for being p*ssed off, losing all that stuff would have just been terrible :( :( *big hugs* I bet the boy would have felt just awful about it too though.

Sounds like the running is going well though, well done on that :D

Hope you had good retail therapy :D

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Fiona25 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:39 pm

Congrats on the .5kg loss hun, thats fantastic :D
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby shelbel » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Thanks everyone! :D

We're all cool now and yeah he was just as upset about it as i was. And really its partly my own fault, i should have put them on a disk or something because you never know when a computer will crap itself LOL Now all we have to do is win lotto so we can take the trip again, it would be great because i wouldnt be chubby in all the pics then!

Hope everyone is having a great week, not much to report, had a day off today and feel all chilled out and refreshed. And retail therapy went great! I brought a new outfit which i wore on sat night to a party and my boy was staring at me all night, he couldnt keep he's hands off, so lucky he is in my good graces again :P Its amazing what a corset style top can do to a man LOL
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby shelbel » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:21 am

Last Week 70.4kgs
This Weel 69.4kgs

Loss 1.1kgs :!: :!: :!:

Yeeha!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
Im doing the Bartman, im so very pleased with myself :D I havent pulled a number like that in months! AND im now in the 60's at long last. Its taken me months to get back to actually losing real weight instead of maintaining or losing the weight i put on over xmas/new year, i forgot what a buzz it is. Im just so freaking happy! :lol:

So to recap, ive been a food angel this week, i think looking at my points for the week instead of daily really helps me to know where im at and somedays i eat more then others (weekends) so i can see that it all evens out. Ive upped the exercise abit this week, so thats got a lot to with it too. Ive been tracking my weekly eating and exercise scores to keep on track. Another thing the boy must be getting worried, he said he has started trying to cut back a bit on the smoking, just getting rid of one a day, yay ive got him running scared! Haha Not long now, all i have to do is stay on track!

We're off to a car show today, the boy is putting his car in, so in for a long day as it goes from 10-4pm! He's trying to sell it, so wants to be there all day, ive got books, mags and the portable DVD player to keep me amused, plus its on the burswood foreshore, so right by the river i can go for a walk, better take the ipod too then! :roll: The show is all hot rods and american cars, we've been for a look last year, some of the cars are awesome! So if you know anyone who wants to buy a 87 camaro (its red) send them down! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby SarahC » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Hey, well done on the 1kg loss, that's fantastic :D Have fun at the car show today, hope the car gets sold! Walking on the river sounds great too!
SarahC

Postby Mandie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:42 pm

way to go on the loss!

I'd love to buy a red camaro.. but I can't afford it right now :P

Have fun walking by the river today! Looks nice out...
Mandie

Postby GoddessInside » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Bye bye 70's !! Way to go Shel !Congrats on that 1.1kg's :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby sassi » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:45 pm

omg - congrat shel that is such awesome news! you have kicked those 70's to the curb.

i think i'm almost as happy as you must be :D :D
sassi

Postby milkyway » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:07 pm

OMG - that's fantastic Shelley - you're in the sixties now. That must feel amazing. Well done on the 1kg loss. You totally deserve this :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:57 pm

OMG Shel hun, that is a fantastic loss :D

The numbers are really coming down now, and you're definitely giving the boy a run for his money. He better start prepping for those nicorette patches :lol:

How was your day at the car show? I bet it was long. I love, love, love walking along the river. The fresh cool air and the serene beauty doesn't make it feel like your exercising.

Your so close to your goal now. You said you were going to re-evaluate your goal weight now that your close to home base?

Have a great week hun
Bella xoxo
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby ali76 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:41 pm

Congratulations Shel!! I'm so jealous - can't wait to be back in the 60's....must feel great!

See you there soon - hopefully!! :wink:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby shelbel » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:55 pm

Thanks everyone!!!! :D Yep im still on cloud nine here. Now i just gotta get thru the lead up to TTOM without eating everything in sight and i'll stay in the 60's! I feel so revived in my weightloss efforts now, i can almost taste victory LOL

The car show was alot better then i thought it would be and the day went quite fast. There were a few people interested in the car so hopefully something will come of it. Some of the cars there are amazing, pristine and totally cool! I wish we had more room and money to buy cool cars! I went for an hours walk along the river which was really nice. I hadnt ever been along that part of the river, it was pretty.

Bel, yeah i have been thinking about adjusting my goal weight because i dont think i'll be happy at 65. But i dont have the heart to stretch the ticker out :roll: I'll just get to goal, then have a ticker for the next 5kgs or something. Plus the incentive of the boy giving up smoking altogether is too tempting!

Thank you all so much for your encouragement and congrats, might not be around much this week as its my overtime week and im usually a zombie by the time i get home :x So i hope you all have a fab week my pretties XX
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:26 pm

shelbel wrote:Now i just gotta get thru the lead up to TTOM without eating everything in sight and i'll stay in the 60's!

hehehe I'm the same. I just want to gobble everything up during TTOM.

shelbel wrote:I feel so revived in my weightloss efforts now, i can almost taste victory LOL

Your so close now Shel baby, the finish line is within sight :D

shelbel wrote: I went for an hours walk along the river which was really nice. I hadnt ever been along that part of the river, it was pretty.

Nice :D I love finding new paths to walk along. Walking the same path day in day out gets boring at times.

[quote="shelbel"] might not be around much this week as its my overtime week and im usually a zombie by the time i get home /quote]

ehhh poor you, you'll be buggered.Make sure you don't tire yourself out too much hun.

Mwah, have a great week too beauty :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby lng86 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:49 pm

WOO HOO!

You go girl!!!

Congratulations on the loss - you are doing so well.

Keep it up!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby shelbel » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Last Week 69.4
This Week 69.3

Loss 100g

Well its better than a swift kick up the backside i say! Ok so havent really been in top form this week. Zombie week wasnt as bad as it normally is, but still getting home too late to exercise, so only got in about 3 sessions this week, plus ive been picking at food here and there which all adds up. Next week i can go back to normal and get some more exercise in. Plus silly me has just realised that i need to lower my daily points because ive gone into the next decace, so i'll take the points quiz again and adust my points, it means less food for me though :(

Not much to report really!! :D

Hope your all having a great weekend 8)
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there