It is currently Sun May 16, 2021 4:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Shelley's Countdown

A place for those of us who are close to achieving our goal or have less than 10kgs to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Shelley's Countdown

Postby Fiona25 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:20 am

A loss is a loss Shel, so well done on being 100 grams closer to goal!

I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week after you adjust your points and add in more exercise :) Can't wait to see how you go this week :D
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby Rustie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:34 am

Hey Shelley,
Its so great to hear how well your doing. Not long now and Hams will have to give up the smokes..hehehe
Work has been really busy and we so need to catch up very very soon. Maybe we should swap lunch for a walk this time...

Mwah xx

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby Mandie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Well done on the loss Shel! Sucks that you have to decrease your points, but it's good that you're a 60s girl, right!!?!!

Keep up the great work! :)
Mandie

Postby shelbel » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Thanks beautiful ladies!

Mandie, the loss of 1 point i can handle! Going back to the 70's i cant, so i can make a sacrifice! :D

Sam, thats a great idea, we could go along the river or something! You let me know whens good for you my dear!

Fiona, here's to hoping! LOL

I was a bit naughty on the weekend, try a whole bag of licorice in one go type naughty! Whoops! Never mind i can work my behind off this week and hopeful fix the damage of that and the slight over eating (again) of the weekend :roll: When will i get my sh*t together! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Rustie » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Hey chicky,
Wats happening this weekend?? I need to kick your butt towards your goal..
Walk would be so nice along the river.. Let me know if you wanna meet up

MWHA xx

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby mimosa8 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:32 pm

hi shelly..

well done on your weight loss so far.. river walk sounds nice. hope its not too hot there for you ..

13 kg is fantastic.. keep up the good work and keep motivated.. you can do it!!

you will achieve your goal.. dont worry about the licorice.. i love it too.. its hard to stop. lol

heading in the right direction..
mimosa8

Postby HappyBella55 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:10 am

You'll have a big loss this week Shel.

If you don't mind me asking how many points do you have daily and do you know the equivalent of it in cals? Or don't you bother looking at cals and just focus on the points?

Hope you are having a great week, and its good to hear your zombie week didn't tire you out too much

xoxo Bella
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby lng86 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:53 am

Hey Shel,

Just stopping by to say hello.

Don't stress too much about the bag of licorice... What's done is done - and what is important is the next step you take! And you've decided to work hard at it this week - which is fantastic.

Hope you are well! And happy!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby big_love » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:09 pm

wow shelby you are awesome! Congrats on reaching the 60's and now lowering your points...bummer about less food though :wink: Your really inspiring, going from yoyo to healthily changing your life. Godd job darl :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby shelbel » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Last Week 69.3kgs
This Week 68.9kgs

Loss 400g

I'll take that! :D This week has been my usual story, eat too much on the weekend and spend the rest of the week trying to make it up :roll: Its getting a bit old now, i really need to work on my weekend eating, i seem to think its a free for all! I mean its one thing to have a little treat and relax the food abit on the weekends, but i think ive been taking it a bit far. I know i am capable of losing more each week, and its not that im in any hurry or anything, im just kinda feeling like im letting myself down abit. So this weekend im heading to the pledge section! To behave this weekend!

So not much food wise coming up, so safe there! But there will be drinks involved, so ive got my jewel champers, and i will drink it, and NOT anything else! And me and miss Sammie (Rustie) are taking a walk by the river tomorrow, which will be nice and much better on the eating plan then the lunches we usually do! :D

Thank you all so much for your encouragement! Im gonna do this! :D
Have a great weekend XX
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby shelbel » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:27 pm

Oh yeah sorry Bella, i forgot to answer your question! :lol:

Im on 20 points a day, down from 21. Not sure of the the cals, the points are worked out by the kilojoules and sat. fat, im not sure how, i have a calculator that works it out for me! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby milkyway » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:45 pm

Hey Shel - you're doing so great. Did you realise you've lost almost 20kg??? Wow! That's inspiring stuff. Good luck with your weekend pledge. How is that Jewel champers? Is it actually pretty nice? I've never tried but prolly should... I tend to have quite a few drinks on Friday nights. It starts at work and I find it's a great way to debrief over the week and it's about the only time I get to spend time with my boss!

Have fun chook - but all in moderation ;)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby shelbel » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:18 am

Hi San! Thanks for stopping in! :D Yeah i know its getting good hey, the old weightloss! I know on here its nearly 20kgs, but from my highest weight its about 24 kilos and counting. Its strange when i set out, to be honest i didnt really think id make it this far, i thought id pike out by now as i usually do, but this forum has really keep my in line, i just keep chugging along good or bad from week to week and its all added up! I cant believe im almost at my first real goal! :D

Jewel champers is yummy! If you like pink, sweet champane, then you will like this, its still got a kick to it, but for me a bottle is worth 3.5 pts compared to 7 pts to standand wine/champers (if your gonna drink a whole 700ml, not that id know anything about that of course! :roll: ) In my day that makes a real difference. Ohh yes, the friday nights drinks, i love friday nights drinks, its a chance to relax and get to know the people you work with, jewel would be a great way to relax, without telling everyone you love them, if you get my meaning!! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby lng86 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:29 pm

You are doing fabulously well. And in my opinion - a loss is a loss is a loss!!!

Have fun on your walk tomorrow! Sounds very nice.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Fiona25 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:04 am

Congrats on breaking through to the 68's Shel :D

I am SO much like you in that I have 1 bad day a week and spend the rest of the week trying to make up for it :oops: If you work out a solution let me know :P

I hope you enjoy your walk with Rustie and have a great week!
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

PreviousNext

Return to Almost there