It should be no surprise that this dish tastes so amazing when you look at the ingredients list and see things like garlic, Balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, capsicum, onions, pumpkin, chorizo sausage and smoked paprika.
- 700g beef - chuck, blade or casserole
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef stock
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 carrots cut into chunks
- 3 potatoes cut in to chunks
- 200g pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 tsp. each oregano/marjoram/ smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp. sun dried tomato strips
- Turn on your slow cooker.
- In a pan on med heat, saute 1 tbsp. olive oil and onions and capsicum until softened, place into your slow cooker. In the same pan, heat remaining oil and brown meat until seared on all sides, add to slow cooker.
- Now add to the slow cooker canned tomatoes, 2 cups stock, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and spices, sun dried tomato strips. Stir and place the lid on and cook on low heat.
- Now in the previous pan, saute your dice chorizo, for 5 mins until browned and add to slow cooker. Cook for 4-6 hours depending what setting you put on.
- Option to add an extra cup of water if needed.
- Half way through cooking, add potato, carrot and pumpkin.
- It will be ready when the potatoes are nice and soft.
Servings: 6 Serving size:513g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1530 kJ||298 kJ|
|365 Cal||71 Cal|
|Protein||34.8 g||6.8 g|
|Fat, total||13.5 g||2.6 g|
|- Saturated||4.3 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||20.7 g||4.0 g|
|- Sugars||15.1 g||2.9 g|
|Sodium||361 mg||71 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.