The texture and taste of the gluten free plain flour base is different to a regular pizza base, but not too different. This pizza packs a flavour punch were sure youll enjoy.
We used gluten free flour which is available in most supermarkets usually in the health food aisle. Orgran is the brand we used.
- 1 cup gluten free plain flour
- 1 tsp. dried yeast
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 160ml (2/3 cup) luke warm water
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- ½ cup passata (pure tomato)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp. oregano
- Cracked pepper
- 1 chicken Breast
- ½ tsp. each ground coriander, cumin, turmeric, ginger
- 1 tsp. each paprika, Garam masala
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/3 cup low fat natural yoghurt
- Squeeze lemon juice
- ¼ cup low fat cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 220C. If you have a Pizza stone place in cold oven to heat up.
- Grill chicken breast, until cooked. Shred or chop and set aside to cool in a bowl. Once cooled, add all Topping 1 ingredients, mix well and set aside in fridge.
- Sift flour into a large bowl, make a well in centre and add oil and sprinkle of garlic powder. Mix yeast with the luke warm water then add to flour mixture slowly while mixing with your hand. Mix well and flour your bench, place dough and knead for a minute. This will be a crumbly solid dough mix so don’t stress. There’s no need to set aside to rise like normal dough as it doesn’t rise. With a rolling pin roll to the size of your tray. We used a pizza tray but if you don’t have one, use a baking tray sprayed with cooking spray or line with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine all your sauce ingredients and spoon on to your base, not to the ends.
- Now grab your chicken mix and spread out onto your base.
- Top with your cheese then diced tomato and sliced onion (Topping 2).
- Bake in your hot oven for 15 mins, check might need a little longer.
- Serve immediately, drizzle a little more yoghurt over top before serving (optional).
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2920 kJ||585 kJ|
|697 Cal||140 Cal|
|Protein||52.5 g||10.5 g|
|Fat, total||14.9 g||3.0 g|
|- Saturated||4.6 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||82.8 g||16.6 g|
|- Sugars||9.4 g||1.9 g|
|Sodium||359 mg||72 mg|