We have kept the chille heat down in this recipe, but if you like your food hot, please use 1 tsp. of chilli paste. Also if you cant get hold of Bok Choy or Pac Choy, just use spinach leaves.
- 2 spring onions, sliced on an angle
- ½ onion, sliced
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- 6 green beans cut into chunks
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot cut into sticks
- ½ bok choy or pak sum (or spinach leaves)
- 1 cup broccoli
- ½ cup baby corn, canned, drained
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 2 tsp. garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp. chilli paste
- 1 cup vegetable stock, hot
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. hoi sin sauce
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cornflour
- Mix together in a small bowl Soy/Oyster/Hoisin sauce with brown sugar and set aside.
- Boil kettle and in a large bowl soak the rice noodles for 3-4 mins then drain.
- Heat a wok or non-stick fry pan on med high heat. Add sesame oil and stir fry onion for 2 mins. Add capsicum and stir fry a further 2 mins.
- Add broccoli and carrot and ½ stock and place a lid on or over to steam the broccoli for 1-2 mins.
- Take off lid and add garlic, chilli and ginger and stir fry for another minute.
- Add beans, mushrooms, corn, Bok Choy and stir fry. Add remaining stock and cornflour mixed together and stir fry for another few minutes.
- Add noodles, and sauce and stir so everything is incorporated.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 2 Serving size:555g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1140 kJ||205 kJ|
|272 Cal||49 Cal|
|Protein||11.0 g||2.0 g|
|Fat, total||4.5 g||0.8 g|
|- Saturated||0.8 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||38.3 g||6.9 g|
|- Sugars||18.8 g||3.4 g|
|Sodium||1420 mg||255 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.