Use any vegetables you like.
This recipe is low sodium, low sugar, low fat.
- 1 onion, diced
- 200g diced sweet potato (or pumpkin)
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into tiny florets
- 2-3 garlic crushed
- 1 tsp. ginger, crushed
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup long grain or basmati rice
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. coriander
- Pinch cinnamon
- Heat a fry pan which has a lid. Add olive oil and onion and stir until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Heat your stock.
- Add dried rice to your pan stirring for 1 or 2 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, season with salt and pepper. Add in your spices now, stirring and do not burn. Add the stock and cauliflower and sweet potato. Cover with lid on low heat and simmer for about 15-20 until liquid has absorbed. Add peas and tomato; continue to cook a couple more minutes. Squeeze a touch of fresh lemon over.
- Option to serve with raita which is yoghurt mixed with cucumber and mint.
Servings: 4 Serving size:386g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1310 kJ||340 kJ|
|313 Cal||81 Cal|
|Protein||8.6 g||2.2 g|
|Fat, total||4.2 g||1.1 g|
|- saturated||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||55.3 g||14.3 g|
|- sugars||9.1 g||2.4 g|
|Sodium||47 mg||12 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.