As well as being delicious, this dish provides a range of beneficial nutrients, including zinc, folate, protein, fibre and a range of vitamins, including vitamins A, C and E.
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 11/2 cups pumpkin
- 50g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/4 cup red capsicum strips from jar (aka bell peppers)
- 1 tbls. olive oil
- 2 tbls. honey
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 30g Feta
- S&P to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut pumpkin into 2-3 cm chunks, place into a large bowl and drizzle half the oil over the pumpkin with a sprinkle of rosemary. With a spoon mix around so the oil and rosemary has been coated onto the pumpkin.
- Place on a baking tray which is lined with baking paper. Bake for around 15 minutes until softened. Take out and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile on a serving plate place spinach leaves, pumpkin, scatter chickpeas. Carefully arrange the capsicum strips around the pumpkin.
- In a very small pot, place honey and white wine vinegar and simmer until thickened.
- Drizzle with the honey sauce over, finish off placing the feta on top and season with salt and pepper.
Servings: 2 Serving size:313g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1370 kJ||439 kJ|
|327 Cal||105 Cal|
|Protein||12.0 g||3.8 g|
|Fat, total||11.3 g||3.6 g|
|- Saturated||2.7 g||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||39.4 g||12.6 g|
|- Sugars||24.8 g||7.9 g|
|Sodium||425 mg||136 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.