You can just place your circles of puff pastry onto an oven proof tray lined with baking paper to cook whilst you are making the chicken mix and when ready place on top of the ramekins when serving.
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ chorizo (25g), diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp. tomato paste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sprinkle oregano or rosemary
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- Heat oven to 200C.
- In a medium non-stick fry pan on high heat place olive oil and stir fry the onion, capsicum and chorizo for 5 minutes. Add carrot, mushrooms and continue to stir fry until carrots have softened.
- Add chicken and smoked paprika; continue to stir fry until browned. Add herbs, tomato, water, season with salt and pepper. Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Take out puff pastry to thaw, about 5 minutes on the bench. Place your 2 ramekins on the puff pastry. With a sharp knife cut around the ramekin a circle slightly bigger than the dish.
- Place your chicken mix into each ramekin, run your finger with water over the edge of each and place your pastry on top, pressing down around the edge. Brush a little milk over the pastry for a lovely finish once baked.
- Place into oven for about 15 minutes or until the pastry has turned golden.
- Serve with extra vegetables if desired.
Servings: 2 Serving size:471g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1720 kJ||365 kJ|
|411 Cal||87 Cal|
|Protein||44.4 g||9.4 g|
|Fat, total||13.8 g||2.9 g|
|- saturated||5.2 g||1.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||21.3 g||4.5 g|
|- sugars||11.8 g||2.5 g|
|Sodium||338 mg||72 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.