If you can’t get Chinese cabbage or Bok Choy just use spinach or broccoli.
This recipe is low sugar, low carb, low fat and high protein.
- 2 x 125g white fish fillets – Snapper, Rockling, Barramundi
- ¼ tsp. chilli paste or sauce
- 2 tsp. crushed ginger
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Cracked pepper
- ½ zucchini, sliced into matchsticks
- ¼ red capsicum, sliced
- 2 cups wombok cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 bunches Bok Choy or Pak Choy
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. crushed ginger
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Using your bamboo steamer or vegetable steamer, line with baking paper. Using a knife make some slits so the steam can go past the paper. Place your fish fillets on the paper. In a small bowl mix your chilli, ginger sesame oil, garlic and soy and brush onto the fish, pouring over any leftovers. Steam fish for about 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Whilst this is steaming in a non-stick frypan heat your sesame oil and sauté the zucchini, capsicum, then after 2 minutes add the cabbage and Bok Choy. Once cabbage starts to wilt add garlic, ginger and soy sauce, stirring a further minute or two.
- Serve vegetables with fish, sprinkle with some sesame seeds and enjoy!
Servings: 2 Serving size:345g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1170 kJ||339 kJ|
|279 Cal||81 Cal|
|Protein||39.3 g||11.4 g|
|Fat, total||9.8 g||2.8 g|
|- saturated||2.2 g||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||5.4 g||1.6 g|
|- sugars||4.3 g||1.2 g|
|Sodium||915 mg||265 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.