Any left overs can be reheated and made into sandwiches with salad and relish.
- 2 large zucchinis, grated
- 2 tbls dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup low fat milk
- 1 egg
- Cooking Spray
- S & P for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Grate Zucchini into a large bowl. Mix dried onion flakes, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, and season with S & P, set aside.
- In a separate bowl sift flour and baking powder together. Add egg and milk to the flour and with a whisk mix the batter until a smooth mixture.
- Pour batter into the zucchini mix and with a spoon mix until all incorporated.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan sprayed with cooking spray. When heated, using a 1/3 cup measure place batter mixture into pan, 3 at a time. When bubbling around the sides, using a spatula flip over and cook other side, around 2-3 minutes each side. Place on the baking tray and cook the next batch until all mixture finished.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until the centre is cooked.
- Serve with salad and either tomato relish or mint and yoghurt dressing.
Servings: 2 Serving size:336g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1460 kJ||436 kJ|
|349 Cal||104 Cal|
|Protein||19.2 g||5.7 g|
|Fat, total||7.8 g||2.3 g|
|- Saturated||3.6 g||1.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||46.5 g||13.8 g|
|- Sugars||9.4 g||2.8 g|
|Sodium||378 mg||112 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.