You can add feta or goat’s cheese, drizzle sweet chilli sauce, sprinkle chilli flakes over for a kick.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp.(20g) butter
- 1 tbsp. pizza sauce
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 large chicken breast
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- A few slices onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ chorizo sausage, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Sprinkle oregano
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Squeeze (1 tbsp.) fresh lemon
- Preheat oven 180C. Line an oven tray with baking paper, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Slice your chicken breast thinly into bite size pieces. Best way to do this is slice the breast length ways in half then slice into small pieces. Place into a mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle paprika and oregano over and drizzle a little olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice then set aside.
- Precook your chorizo in a non-stick frypan until cooked, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl place your flour and baking powder and mix. With your finger rub the butter into the flour until resembles breadcrumbs. This should take a couple of minutes.
- Add milk and mix with a wooden spoon. Mixture will be quite wet. Flour your bench and kneed the mixture for a couple of minutes. Sprinkle a little more flour if needed until mixture is dough consistency. With your rolling pin, roll into a rectangle shape and place onto your lined oven tray.
- Place your pizza sauce over the dough, not to the edges. Cover with baby spinach then capsicum, chicken, chorizo, onion and cherry tomatoes.
- Place into oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, until the chicken has cooked. Take out and place on a board, slice and enjoy!
Servings: 3 Serving size:284g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1980 kJ||696 kJ|
|473 Cal||166 Cal|
|Protein||44.9 g||15.8 g|
|Fat, total||14.5 g||5.1 g|
|- saturated||6.8 g||2.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||37.9 g||13.4 g|
|- sugars||6 g||2.1 g|
|Sodium||355 mg||125 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.