Rice and chicken dishes are often used by professional bodybuilders to get very lean before competition and for the same reasons this combination is great for anyone on a weight loss diet.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 small chicken breasts (400g)
- 1 tsp. ginger, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce, light
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. hoi sin sauce
- 2 eggs , whisked with fork in bowl
- 1 cup broccoli cut into florets
- 1/2 small capsicum, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas & corn
- 8 small mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- Cook rice as per instructions and set aside.
- Heat wok or non stick fry pan. Spray with non stick cooking spray and add the whiked eggs and cook until half omelette half scrambled then place on plate and set aside.
- Wipe wok or pan and heat again with olive oil. Add onions and capsicum and stir fry for a couple of minutes.Take off heat onto a plate and set aside.
- Now add chicken to pan on high heat, stir fry unti browned. Take off heat, add to onion/capsicum plate.
- Add broccoli and carrots to pan with 1/2 cup water and simmer, you can put a lid on for 2 mins. Take off lid, and simmer a further minute until water has evaporated, nearly.
- Now add back to pan - onions, capsicum, chicken, garlic, ginger, peas/corn, then soy, hoisin and oyster sauces. Then add rice and egg, stir until all incorporated. Add a spalsh of soy if needed. Season with cracked pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 4 Serving size:349g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||1660 kJ||476 kJ|
|396 Cal||114 Cal|
|Protein||40.3 g||11.5 g|
|Fat, total||10.2 g||2.9 g|
|- Saturated||2.6 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||31.3 g||9.0 g|
|- Sugars||8.1 g||2.3 g|
|Sodium||556 mg||159 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.