The flavour is subtle in strength but adds a whole new dimension to chicken breast that you can use in other dishes.
This marinade quickly became a favourite of ours and may become a favourite of yours too.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 6 Dutch Carrots
- 8 broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 2 tablespoons natural low fat yoghurt
- 3 large potatoes
- ¼ cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons low fat milk
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon low fat margarine spread
- Place all the marinade ingredients into a bowl or non-metallic container, mix until becomes a marinade and marinate the chicken breasts, ensuring all sides are coated. Place in fridge until ready to cook.
- Cook potatoes in a pot with boiling water, mash and add milk, cheese pepper and margarine.
- Steam broccoli and carrots.
- Heat up BBQ or griddle pan on stove top. Take out chicken from fridge and grill chicken for 8 minutes each side or until cooked.
- Serve potatoes, steamed veg and chicken onto plate.
Servings: 2 Serving size:693g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||3350 kJ||483 kJ|
|800 Cal||115 Cal|
|Protein||94.5 g||13.6 g|
|Fat, total||13.5 g||1.9 g|
|- Saturated||4.9 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||67.1 g||9.7 g|
|- Sugars||33.5 g||4.8 g|
|Sodium||1450 mg||209 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.