The steamed vegetables provide additional substance and of course nutrients.
- 250ml Light n Creamy Evaporative Milk
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 50g Butter
- 3 tablespoons seeded Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 broccoli head
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large potatoes
- Cut your broccoli and carrot and place into a steamer, and steam whilst you are preparing the rest of the meal.
- Pierce each potato several times with a skewer and place into microwave and cook, keep checking, should take around 6 minutes for each potato.
- In a medium fry pan place butter and garlic on medium heat and gently fry the garlic. Move around with a whisk for 1 minute ensuring garlic does not burn. Add 1 tablespoon of plain flour and keep stirring so the flour is forming with the butter a roux, this should take around 1 minute.
- Slowly add ¼ at a time the evaporative milk whisking consistently. Once all the milk is added turn down heat to low and add the mustard, honey and salt and pepper. This should slowly thicken. Once thickened turn off heat and proceed to cook your chicken and vegetables.
- Take each chicken breast and place between some cling and with a rolling pin beat the breast so that it is even. Spray breast with oil spray and place on grill or BBQ and grill each side for 6-8 minutes depending on size of the chicken. Take off and rest for 2-3 minutes whilst you reheat the sauce.
- Plate up your potato and veggies and chicken and pour small amount of the sauce on the chicken and the rest in a jug.
Servings: 2 Serving size:520g
|Average Serve||Average 100g|
|Energy||2210 kJ||426 kJ|
|528 Cal||102 Cal|
|Protein||73.2 g||14.1 g|
|Fat, total||8 g||1.6 g|
|- saturated||3.5 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||37.2 g||7.2 g|
|- sugars||23.2 g||4.5 g|
|Sodium||247 mg||48 mg|
This ebook contains 20 of our favourite chicken recipes. These include Cartwheel of Chicken, Spanish Chicken, Dijon Chicken, Risotto, Butter Chicken, Creamy Chicken Pasta, Honey Chicken, Honey Citrus Salad, Chicken Broccoli Bake, & more.
This collection of drinks recipes ranges from smoothies to juices. Most of these include fruit so they are a great way to tick off your daily fruit intake. This ebook includes 11 delicious recipes which you can print or save to your tablet or computer.
This printable eBook has a variety of vegetarian recipes including Risotto, Chickpea Burger, Vegetarian Fried Rice, Sweet Potato Bake, Stuffed Tomatoes, Semolina Gnocchi, Frittata, Curry Puffs, Zucchini Bake, Moroccan Tagine.
This printable eBook has great muffin recipes which include Apple & Cinnamon, Chocolate & Banana, Banana Almond & Cinnamon, Peach & Blueberry, Pear & Raspberry, Peach & Fig Baby Cakes, Gluten Free Choc Pear, & Banana & Sultana.
The Stir Frys in this printable eBook include Beef & Vegetable, Sesame Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, Chinese Orange Pork Stir Fry, Thai Chilli Beef, Vietnamese Pork Stir Fry, Beef & Blackbean, Ginger Chicken, Thai Chilli Pork, Vietnamese Chicken Stir Fry.
Winter time all you want is comfort food. These 10 recipes will satisfy your craving for warm filling dinners without the guilt. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
If you are not on a carb free diet then this is perfect. Pastas are great to cook after work as they can incorporate vegetables and meat as a tasty, easy to make dish. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.
In this ebook there are breakfasts featuring plenty of fruit and vegetables, as well as dairy, and meat, so there's sure to be something for everyone. This PDF can be printed or saved to your tablet or computer.